Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hi Everyone,

I don't think I've mentioned that Thimbles and Threads is a proud sponsor of the 1 Million Pillow Case Challenge. Being involved in this experience is nothing but heart warming and totally gratifying.

Each month during Open Sew Thimbles and Threads donates the fabric to be sewn into pillow cases for this worthy cause. But, I just wanted to take a moment to focus on two Crazy Cute and totally adorable Pillow Case Makers.

Wala, (OK, so I now feel like Rocky at the top of the stairs, arms above my head and jumping up and down. I figured out how to post a picture!!!!)

Like I said, "Crazy Cute". They brought in these pillow cases that they made and  Donated them to the 1 Million Pillow Case Challenge. I don't know why exactly, but we were all just a little teary eyed. They were "Sew Sweet" and their mom was so cute bringing them in. Well you know how you feel when your kids do the Right thing. Any way, we got to share in that whole moment and it was AWESOME.

Sorta explains the tears of joy don't you think?

Till next time,
Thimbleina

No comments:

Post a Comment