Saturday, July 27, 2013

Christmas in July Sale

Hello Everyone,
I'll just take a quick minute to remind you that Thimbles and Threads is finishing off the month with a Christmas in July Sale. All Christmas Fabric is 25% off through the end of the month. Perfect for getting a jump start on those Holiday projects. The discount is just an added BONUS!


I know I forgot to mention that we have 21 different bolts in this line.


How darn cute huh? Wouldn't a rag quilt be super cute out of this? Soft , cozy, yummmmm.

Now how about a little walk down memory lane. Remember Hollie Hobbie? Well she is is back and cute as ever.
Yes we have the whole line. Takes me back to when my daughter was a baby....sniff....sniff....

Who can't love this Halloween line, Cats, Bats and Vats?




I just had to share this new Moda line "Mimi". Available now. 

 Till next time,
Thimbleina
                                                                         





No comments:

Post a Comment