Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hello Everyone,
Ok I know, I normally wouldn't be here visiting with you just yet. But I can't help it, I just couldn't wait until next week to share this with you. Some of you just might wish you had this this weekend for some nifty project you have in mind, I do!
It's Burlap! Oh my gosh, Burlap is every where. It is being used in almost everything, Bags, Pillows, Flowers, Weddings, Banners you name it.  I saw wedding invitation envelopes made in Burlap.So fun and super cute. Kinda gets your brain racing doesn't it! Can't you just see it pared with Pink or even some of our fun Greys? Add some buttons and trims. Wrapped around guest towels, how about framing some under glass and using a grease pen and making it a memo board. How fun to just cover a bulletin board with it. Can you tell I have been mulling this over for a while?

We ordered this weeks and weeks ago and it finally arrived today. As soon as I opened it, I just had to share the excitement that it had arrived. Wahoo!!!!!!

So come on over and get some. Your gonna love it! Ohhhh and I wanna see what you made with it.

Till next time,
Thimbleina

No comments:

Post a Comment